Staying active is more than exercising your body. It’s getting out and plugging into whatever feels essential and makes you feel alive.
It could be a social outlet or an intellectual challenge. Perhaps you renew your spirit best in the pool or on the putting green – or enjoy a combination of pursuits. The point is, staying active is central to the culture of Willamette View. The opportunities to expand your life are endless. The mix is entirely up to you.
Our options and venues for physical activity run wide. Here are just a few:
- Pool and aquatics programs
- Fitness Center -- Cardio Equipment & Group Exercise Classes
- Tennis & Pickle Ball Courts
- Putting Green
- Game Room -- Carpet Bowling, Billiards and Table Tennis
- Rooftop Walking Track
Your brain and your soul can also benefit from a daily workout. Our intellectual and social options include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Limitless number of imaginative classes and engaging talks
- Social events
- Movie nights, including foreign films and documentaries