Assisted Living, Memory Care & Skilled Care
We offer a wide range of health services to keep you as healthy and independent as possible. This could be help with medication managment, 24/7 skilled nursing care – or anything in between.
Residential Care and Assisted Living
- 24-hour staffing, medication management, daily bedmaking and laundry service.
- Services tailored to your needs, including help with daily routines that have become difficult to manage, such as bathing, dressing or personal grooming.
- 24-hour nursing services and multiple levels of long-term care available, if needed.
Residential settings in several areas of our campus offer supported care.
- Supported apartment living that ensures you stay as independent as possible
- Licensed Residential Care Facility (RCF).
- For residents who are independent in many daily activities but could benefit from personalized, scheduled help.
- Medication management, laundry service, daily bedmaking and many other benefits of residential care and assisted living.
- Easy access to Willamette View activities and amenities.
- Licensed Assisted Living Facility (ALF).
- Smaller, home-like environment for residents who need ongoing support in all aspects of daily life.
- Some residents become more independent as a result of higher staffing levels and full-service support provided in this setting.
- Residents benefit from individual attention and assistance from nurses and caregivers.
- Full-time Life Enrichment programming, tailored to individual interests and needs, helps residents get the most out of their days.
- A home-like, secure environment gives families peace of mind. Residents who may be prone to wander stay safe while enjoying a rich and fulfilling life.
- Nearby, our all-season outdoor Harmony Garden provides a safe and therapeutic natural setting.
Our six-bed Medicare-certified Skilled Nursing Facility ensures you receive around-the-clock attention and support. This level of doctor-ordered service is available after a hospital stay, for rehabilitative therapy services and for episodic illness care on a short-term basis.
- A Registered Nurse (RN) is always onsite to supervise care.
- Each private room features an individual bathroom, wireless internet access (Wi-Fi) and an emergency call system.
- In-patient physical, speech and occupational therapies are available onsite.