Wellness & Fitness
Wellness at Willamette View goes well beyond staying physically fit. A key strength of our community is our broad spectrum of engaging programs and top-notch facilities that enable residents to stay active in body, mind and spirit.
Margaret Poff, Dorothea Zarosinski
- Emotional – caring community offers ongoing connection and support when you need it.
- Environmental – gardening or join the Green Team; smoke-free buildings let you breathe free.
- Intellectual – classes, cultural activities, writing and discussion groups.
- Social – all manner of activities and affinity groups to join.
- Spiritual – meditation and mindful exercise, alongside personal faith practices.
- Giving Back – volunteering.
We provide opportunities to achieve and maintain wellness in every dimension.
Featured: Cyntha Mahalu, Paul Bosshardt, Sue Bosshardt, Janet Derfler
Residents have a wide menu of options for continuing healthy pursuits or choosing new ones.
- Fitness Center with trainers.
- Group exercise classes.
- Pool and aquatic programs.
- Tennis and pickleball courts.
- Putting green.
- Rooftop walking track.
- Game room with billiards, table tennis and carpet bowling.
Featured: Barbara Brandt, Tom Irving and Bea Gilmore
Up next in