Dining at Willamette View
Moving beyond the past year just feels so positive. As we ease out of restrictions and begin reopening our exceptional venues, we find our dining program evolving from take-out meals to in-person dining. This is an exciting direction — sharing laughs together over a glass of wine and returning to table-side service with tasty dishes from rotating menus feels, well, like normal. We’re still quite diligent in our safety protocols but, oh, how wonderful it is to sit across the table from one another once again. Look for more updates in our dining services in the coming months.
A Choice of Dining Venues
- Riverview: Enjoy lunch or dinner with a stunning view of the Willamette River surrounded by lively conversations in a warm, open and energetic setting.
- Elk Rock: Relax with friends between meals or enjoy informal light fare in a comfortable atmosphere where everyone knows your name.
- White Oak Grill: Full breakfast, lunch and dinner loaded with home-style flavors, and favorite American fare.
- Marketplace: Pick up “grab and go” pre-made salads, soups, sandwiches, fresh fruit, pastries and cookies, and ice cream to take home. Or, when making that favorite family recipe in your kitchen, find staples “to go” that complement your dish.
- The Cove: Join neighbors and friends at our full-service bar featuring wine, draft beers, spirits and cocktails.