Dining at Willamette View
This is not our “norm.” During a pandemic there is no such thing as normal, especially when it comes to dining in our exceptional venues. Where residents once gathered with friends and family to enjoy table-side service and inventive made-to-order dishes, buffet-style dining is now in place. Over the last year, we shifted to providing a variety of staff-served menu selections to take home. This temporary interruption in our program is just that… temporary. Our executive chef and culinary team can’t wait to bring back a rich and inviting dining and socializing experience once again to Willamette View. Stay tuned.
A Choice of Dining Venues
- Riverview: Enjoy lunch or dinner with a stunning view of the Willamette River surrounded by lively conversations in a warm, open and energetic setting.
- Elk Rock: Relax with friends between meals or enjoy informal light fare in a comfortable atmosphere where everyone knows your name.
- White Oak Grill: Full breakfast, lunch and dinner loaded with home-style flavors, and favorite American fare.
- Marketplace: Pick up “grab and go” pre-made salads, soups, sandwiches, fresh fruit, pastries and cookies, and ice cream to take home. Or, when making that favorite family recipe in your kitchen, find staples “to go” that complement your dish.
- The Cove: Join neighbors and friends at our full-service bar featuring wine, draft beers, spirits and cocktails.
- Dining Under COVID-19 Restrictions: From the beginning of the pandemic, we implemented a “to go” style lunch and dinner buffet in Riverview vs. room service. Maintaining masking and physical distancing, residents are able to interact, chat, laugh and catch up with one another before they select from a menu of buffet items to take back home and enjoy.