Home Care & Therapy Services
Even when you’re feeling fine, you want access to health and support services that will keep you that way. To that end, Willamette View offers a broad range of therapies plus a Home Care service staffed by professional caregivers who embrace family engagement.
- Caregivers offer good company for a shopping trip, meal or matinee. They also can provide light housekeeping and help with pets.
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and other daily tasks can keep you more independent, for longer.
- A caregiver can be a companion when family can’t be there.
- In a situation where your loved one needs extra care or you need time for yourself, Willamette View Home Care can help.
- To help you have successful interactions with healthcare providers, caregivers can accompany you to medical appointments and into your exam room. They also can relay information to family members and other medical providers.
Willamette View Home Care employs a professional team of trained caregivers and a Registered Nurse (RN) who oversees medication management and individualized care plans. All caregivers are Willamette View employees; all exceed minimum state training requirements and we never contract out your care. Multiple levels of care are available from one-hour to 24-hour care:
Contact Us Directly: Phone: 503-652-7360, Email: [email protected]
- Residents have access to physical therapy (PT), occupational therapy (OT), speech language therapy (SLT) and massage therapy.
- Our art therapy program is staffed by two art therapists who are also licensed counselors. Each holds a master’s degree in art therapy. Other Life Plan Communities may employ part-time art teachers or therapists, but our professionals work full-time. That’s because we know art therapy is a proven method for inspiration, recovery and communication.
- Outpatient therapy services are offered in our onsite therapy department or in your home.
- Harmony Garden is a secured, safe outdoor space. Residents can stroll or rest on benches among water features, sculptures and a variety of flowers, fruits and vegetables. The garden offers fresh air and restorative therapy – a place to reflect and reconnect with nature and your senses.
- Full-time licensed counselor available for group and individual sessions.