Everything you need, you’ll find on our 27-acre campus—light groceries, credit union, even a new hairstyle. When you want to head out, we offer plenty of ways to go.
- The Pantry mini-market.
- Clackamas Federal Credit Union.
- Salon services – hair, manicures, pedicures.
- Postal services.
- Dry cleaning pickup and delivery.
- Notary Public.
- TriMet public transit (bus service) has a stop in front of Willamette View.
- MAX Orange Line, just 1/4 mile east of our campus (Park Ave. & McLoughlin Blvd. stop).
- Shuttle service to MAX Orange Line station.
- Willamette View bus for local shopping and medical appointments.
- Willamette View church shuttle service.